Saturday, August 3, 2013

Review For: "Hansel And Gretel"

First off I must tell you that this particular film was "Half ass chosen"by My husband and I from The Red Box. We basically wanted to see how bad it was. And trust Me it WAS bad! This film, is a pathetic excuse for a movie! The fact that this is supposed to be the middle ages, and the main characters had guns...WOW talk about historically incorrect. I understand that this is supposed to be a fairy tale, but come on! When you have Hansel and Gretel killing witches with guns, and blue goo comes shooting out of them... Need I say more?! We couldn't even finish this movie because it was SO bad!!! What I am in still disbelief about is the fact that this piece of garbage was actually released in theaters! YIKES! RUN DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS FILM IF YOU SEE IT!!! It's not even worth the $1.27 from Red Box! It's the people that spent the money on this movie in the theater are the ones I feel sorriest for!!! Spending good money on this is just plain out WRONG! Don't waste your time or well earned money, not even for $1.27 from Red Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment